Handling in Horizontal Stack by Brummie
Dynamic handler movement is vital in order to keep the disc in a strong position near the middle of the field.
Since defences often try to clog the space around the disc as a way of preventing easy throws to isolated cutters, it is the role of handlers in horizontal stack to keep the disc moving to create new angles of […]
Also in Horizontal Stack:
- How does Horizontal Stack work?
- Key Points
- Who should cut?
- Horizontal Stack Cutting Shapes
- Cutting, Clearing and Maintaining Flow
- Handling in Horizontal Stack
- Comparing Vertical Stack to Horizontal Stack
- Playing horizontal stack on the sideline
- Pros, Cons, and Tips