Pros, Cons, and Tips by Brummie
Pros Uses full field width More players are immediate threats, giving the thrower more options Easier to exploit deep space Smaller cuts are harder to stop via poaches and switching Picks are rare; this is a crucial advantage over other […]
Also in Horizontal Stack:
- How does Horizontal Stack work?
- Key Points
- Who should cut?
- Horizontal Stack Cutting Shapes
- Cutting, Clearing and Maintaining Flow
- Handling in Horizontal Stack
- Comparing Vertical Stack to Horizontal Stack
- Playing horizontal stack on the sideline
- Pros, Cons, and Tips