Playing horizontal stack on the sideline by Brummie
This is one of our "Horizontal Stack" lessons
Some tips for playing effective horizontal stack on the sideline
Unlike vertical stack, horizontal stack allows you to directly attack the middle of the field when you’re on the sideline. Note the cutting options in Fig. 1; orange arrows represent a pattern, the red arrows represent a pattern, which together […]
Also in Horizontal Stack:
- How does Horizontal Stack work?
- Key Points
- Who should cut?
- Horizontal Stack Cutting Shapes
- Cutting, Clearing and Maintaining Flow
- Handling in Horizontal Stack
- Comparing Vertical Stack to Horizontal Stack
- Playing horizontal stack on the sideline
- Pros, Cons, and Tips