We have a variety of groups of lessons (a.k.a. “Schemes of Work”), each of which is designed to help guide a coach through a certain topic. These grouped lessons explore different topics, introduce and reinforce new concepts, and will remove the guesswork when you’re coaching something new.
Try some of these:
Introduction to Ultimate for Beginners
- Level 1 forms an ideal starting point when introducing disc sports for the first time and was written with children & young adults in mind. The focus is on learning to throw & catch and apply these skills in fun games. Get started here: Introduction to Ultimate Frisbee for Beginners (8 lessons)
- Level 2 picks up with a focus on team concepts & introduces some basic defending skills. Start with Level 2 – Lesson 1: Hammer (10 lessons)
- Level 3 ensures that players will be able to understand commonly used terminology, building on the team concepts started in Level 2 and introduces handler resets. Get started here: Level 3 – Lesson 1: Break Around (10 lessons)
- Our Improving Technique lesson plans are ideal for anyone looking to work on their fundamental skills. Improve your throwing arsenal, release points, defensive footwork and more. Get started here: Level 4 – Lesson 1: Release Point Throwing
- A series of practice plans for teaching a team to play Vertical Stack
- A series of practice plans for teaching a team to play Horizontal Stack
- Throwing Skills: a series of structured throwing workouts with their own video instructions
- Learn to be a more dynamic and dangerous cutter with the Triple Threat series
- Who doesn’t like to go long? Our Deep Throwing series will cover all the bases on how to attack deep space effectively
You must be logged in to post a comment.