This is one of our "Horizontal Stack" lessons
Here are the main cutting shapes used in horizontal stack
Loopa: A Horizontal Stack cut that is timed for an earlier departure than normal. This cut engages the defender by cutting out or under and finishes by cutting back in the opposite direction from which it was started. Normally this cut […]
Also in Horizontal Stack:
- How does Horizontal Stack work?
- Key Points
- Who should cut?
- Horizontal Stack Cutting Shapes
- Cutting, Clearing and Maintaining Flow
- Handling in Horizontal Stack
- Comparing Vertical Stack to Horizontal Stack
- Playing horizontal stack on the sideline
- Pros, Cons, and Tips