Key Points by Brummie
Arranging players across the width of the field makes good use of available space, immediately isolating cutters and generating space near to the thrower and deep to cut into The stack should be placed 8-12m from the thrower. The amount […]
Also in Horizontal Stack:
- How does Horizontal Stack work?
- Key Points
- Who should cut?
- Horizontal Stack Cutting Shapes
- Cutting, Clearing and Maintaining Flow
- Handling in Horizontal Stack
- Comparing Vertical Stack to Horizontal Stack
- Playing horizontal stack on the sideline
- Pros, Cons, and Tips