Peppermills by Brummie
Peppermills are one example of simultaneous cutting patterns which allow two cutters to work in unison to create space for each other, while providing lots of realistic throwing opportunities in a short space of time. The idea is to place […]
Also in Horizontal Stack:
- How does Horizontal Stack work?
- Key Points
- Who should cut?
- Horizontal Stack Cutting Shapes
- Cutting, Clearing and Maintaining Flow
- Handling in Horizontal Stack
- Comparing Vertical Stack to Horizontal Stack
- Playing horizontal stack on the sideline
- Pros, Cons, and Tips