Horizontal stack work – aka spread offence or “3-4”, was used by Furious George in the early 2000’s as a way of maximising cutter isolation, and continues to be a favourite of San Francisco’s Fury & Revolver to this day. […]
Also in Horizontal Stack:
- How does Horizontal Stack work?
- Key Points
- Who should cut?
- Horizontal Stack Cutting Shapes
- Cutting, Clearing and Maintaining Flow
- Handling in Horizontal Stack
- Comparing Vertical Stack to Horizontal Stack
- Playing horizontal stack on the sideline
- Pros, Cons, and Tips