Clearing cuts are meant to open up attacking space in front of the disc. Furthermore, the idea of the clearing pattern is to set up a sidestack in which you make “scoring cuts” out of. Remember, these aren’t two separate […]
Also in Horizontal Stack:
- How does Horizontal Stack work?
- Key Points
- Who should cut?
- Horizontal Stack Cutting Shapes
- Cutting, Clearing and Maintaining Flow
- Handling in Horizontal Stack
- Comparing Vertical Stack to Horizontal Stack
- Playing horizontal stack on the sideline
- Pros, Cons, and Tips