Handler Positioning by Dylan Freechild
Note that the open side handler should be back a little out of the open side lane; see Like the open side dump, the break side dump should also be set-up in a negative position. Keeping the disc in the […]
Also in Horizontal Stack:
- How does Horizontal Stack work?
- Key Points
- Who should cut?
- Horizontal Stack Cutting Shapes
- Cutting, Clearing and Maintaining Flow
- Handling in Horizontal Stack
- Comparing Vertical Stack to Horizontal Stack
- Playing horizontal stack on the sideline
- Pros, Cons, and Tips