5 Pull by Brummie
A themed game that provides lots of chances to practice receiving the pull.
Steps & Diagrams
Tips & What next?
Play with the following rules:
- Each team only gets one chance to score; if both teams turnover then the point ends without either team scoring
- One team plays defence for 5 consecutive pulls, regardless of which team scores the point, or if neither team scores
The following rules are optional:
- Have your defensive team pull to your offensive line every time you play, rather than worrying about giving everyone an equal number of chances
- Increase the pressure on your offensive line by letting each points scored by the D line be worth 2pts (or 3pts, 4pts, 5pts etc)
- Feel free to change the number of pulls according to the time available