Pre-Season Program 2
- Exposure to high intensity strength work
- Continued focus on robustness and injury prevention
- Tolerance and adaptation to high volume training
- Learning of ultimate specific mechanics
- Continued increase in muscle cross sectional area
- Continued improvements in neuromuscular strength
- Intramuscular coordination in ultimate specific movements
- Increase in type 2a and 2b muscle fibre recruitment for velocity-based movements
Note: stick with the Level you started with during the Off-Season! No switching levels :)
After you’ve completed Pre-Season 2, it’s time to get started on our In Season program (coming soon!).
You must be logged in to post a comment.