- Enter into a chosen major competition with minimal levels of fatigue
- Optimise performance for a selected event
- The opportunity to perform at maximum physical performance
- Micro muscle tear and fibre inflammation at a minimum
- Endocrine system balanced and primed for sports performance
Note: stick with the Level you started with during the Off-Season! No switching levels :)
When the major event is done, go back to In-Season.
“When it came to Worlds, I was in the best shape possible. Previously, the Sunday morning of a tournament I’d wake up feeling fatigued and painful but at Worlds it wasn’t until day 4 or 5 of playing that I started to feel any effects and even then it was just general fatigue.” – Ophelia Byrne, GBu24 2019
You must be logged in to post a comment.