Great teams make playing look easy. But it can be very difficult sometimes to see exactly how a defensive scheme or offensive formation works, the little details that make things flow, and even more difficult to understand how to implement them within your own team.
Don’t worry; we’ve got you covered. As well as our comprehensive video analysis archive, we are also doing more detailed analysis pieces. The first of which is now available below… enjoy!
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Also in Defence:
- Effective Marking
- Stopping the up line cut
- Choosing a shoulder
- Defending Cutters
- Defending Deep Throws
- Establishing Defensive Priorities
- Person Defence – Marking Strategies
- Different Strategies and Techniques for Guarding the Dump
- Lull the opponent into a false sense of security
- Situational Defence
- Defending Vertical Stack
- Defending Horizontal stack
- Defending pull plays
- Defending the Endzone
- Sideline Trap
- Defending Sideline Huckers