Offset Lateral Cut by Brummie
By starting on the open side and cutting towards the break side, the receiver's momentum takes them beyond the mark, generating simple continuation
A handler, A, starts with the disc in the middle of the width of the field, marked by D1. A cutter, B, starts 3-5m downfield and 3-5m closer to the sideline than A; B is guarded by D2.
D1 > A > D2 > B
- D1 starts the drill by checking the disc in.
- B cuts laterally; A should throw as soon as possible
- Continuation Option 1: Throw continuation to a static cutter, C
- Continuation Option 2: Throw continuation to a cutter, C, coming underneath Cut Underneath – Open Side
- Continuation Option 3: Throw continuation to a cutter, C, going away Diagonal Away Throw to Diagonal cut