Use this drill to practice:
A fun variant of ultimate, with the following rules:
- The field is 18m wide, by 18m long, with 6m deep endzones.
- Make-it-take-it: The game does not stop on a goal. The winning team immediately turns to attempt to score in the other endzone.
- Games are played to three or negative two. A goal is worth a point, a turnover i.e. drop, disc thrown out of bounds, stall, block, counts for negative one. A game is won when a team reaches 3, a game is lost when a team reaches negative two. The team opposite the team who reaches negative two is said to have “not lost.”
- Typically, a match of Mini consists of two or three games (best of three games).
- The stall count starts at 6, instead of 1.
- The stall count can be initiated from anywhere on the field.
Rules taken from the Mini Wiki